This year, we have an exciting opportunity to participate in ArkansasGives Day!! This state-wide day of giving, sponsored by the Arkansas Community Foundation, seeks to spread awareness of all the amazing things that non-profits are doing across the state of Arkansas! Though we may focus on different needs and work with different populations, each non-profit participating in this giving day gives lots to their individual communities.
Arkansans (and I suppose residents of any other state!) will be able to unite together and Do the Most Good in Arkansas by supporting the non-profit(s) of their choice. And if that isn’t exciting enough, every donation provides an opportunity for the participating non-profits to receive bonus dollars from a pool of $400,000 donated by First Security Bank!!
- It is all online and easy to do! Just head over to Arkansasgives.org the day of the event to give!
- It supports the great work being done in our state!
- Your donation gives us the chance to win BONUS PRIZES! Give more when you give April 7th!
- And whether you are giving a little or a lot doesn’t matter! Gifts of all sizes are welcome!!
In fact, it doesn’t take much to make a big difference!
To families who need shelter, and men recovering from crippling addictions. To helping those in crisis and reaching hearts that are hurting! The people pictured here are true stories of change! Click on the pictures to read more about their incredible transformations!
- Mark your calendar for April 7th!!
- Visit their website from 8am-8pm the day of the event.
- Give to your heart’s content!
We truly cannot serve the community of NW Arkansas without you! So jump on board for ArkansasGives Day! Good things are happening in Arkansas, and you can help the good grow!